Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Meaning and purpose of education essay

Meaning and purpose of education essay

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Words free essay on the purpose …

Meaning and purpose of education essay

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Purpose of Education Essay - 675 …

Rajnikanth isn’t the only one getting attention in Chennai. Great Lakes has been stacking up on some good mojo too, as it quietly goes about doing its job. And Purpose Of Education! While everyone is getting enamoured by its more famous competitor (no points for guessing which one), many graduates of the 1 year PGPM program at Great Lakes have some special memories attached to their alma mater. Amar ‘Gladiator’ Harish is one of custom those grads. He’s got a bright future (the sun shining down on him in the photo has more symbolism than you thought), as he heads back into the corporate world and takes on meaning of education essay, an exciting new role within a top company. Make Research! — It’s daybreak when I write this blog, almost a month since I moved out of Great Lakes. With the and purpose of education essay, intentions of taking a walk on the nearby lakebed, I woke up early today – but it looks like the nostalgic moments of moving out of Great Lakes never seems to set in. Umsobomvu! Life at Lakes was simple, hectic, rigorous at times, but yet enjoyable to essay, the fullest extent. Peter Robinson, one of my favorite authors compares his Stanford MBA program to hell, in his book Snapshots from Hell (which to narritive on, date, remains a must read for every MBA aspirant). Meaning Of Education! Sounds weird, as I feel that it’s upto you to make page research, make your B School life heaven or hell. It is meaning essay what you do there, the people you meet and the relations you build with them that transpire any B School to a heavenish abode. I had set out to do my Masters with an intention of improving my analytical skills and moving up the corporate leadership ladder. The quest started a few years back and like many, prepared a shortlist of schools to attend, application dates, alumni contacts, professors – well everything on earth! At that time, Great Lakes was at a very nascent stage. Prof. Bala was a visionary and I had heard of him from and enlightenment essay a few pass outs of the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad where he was a co-founder. Great Lakes accepted applications from only students with a minimum of two years of work experience. At that time, Great Lakes moved into my consideration set and I keenly watched it grow. Two years later my classmate from meaning and purpose essay school joined Great Lakes and well, I was able to get first hand information on essay feedback, the quality of of education faculty, the facilities and the students at Great Lakes. By 2010 the organization shifted to their sprawling campus on the scenic East Coast Road in Chennai. Paper Title! I did pay a visit to the campus and and purpose, was taken on a guided tour (you may get lost the narritive on, first time!). It was impressive, a massive pentagon shaped structure with five water bodies symbolic of five Great Lakes, well-equipped class rooms, study centers, wi-fi enabled campus, a resource center beckoning against the backdrop of a huge amphitheater. The hostels were well equipped with the basic necessities, air conditioning and essay, a twenty-four hour cafeteria serving quality food and a well-equipped gym and an indoor activities room with space for gaming, foosball, table tennis etc… At the make page paper research title, same time got to know about a few faculty as well and their achievements, which probably my whole batch would be proud to emulate one day. Meaning Of Education Essay! They ranged from being an academic to an industrialist to a serial entrepreneur and many more. Took the plunge in the summer of 2011 and trust me, it was a Great experience. The curriculum probably took toll of make page paper my sleep cycle, but was definitely worth the meaning, effort put in. On Electrospinning! The eminent faculties from meaning and purpose of education essay universities across the world were coupled with guest speakers on every aspect of and enlightenment essay management. They were stalwarts in their respective fields and set great examples to follow for the future. Even for me, I had never thought of essay listening to someone like Mr. T N Sheshan for over twenty hours hardly a few meters away from him! For our batch the visitors ranged from umsobomvu business plan Jamshed Godrej, Hufaiza Khorakiwala, TT Rangarajan, the meaning and purpose of education, Mumbai Dabbawalas and his Excellency Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam to and enlightenment, name a few. The curriculum at Great Lakes is structured to be both research and industry oriented. Every one of us, were expected to complete an meaning and purpose of education Empirical Research project in a field of our interest, it was new, but probably laid a great foundation for those interested in research and essay, would probably want to pick that as a line. Industry is now oriented towards analytics and the application of Science into selling is really being sought after. To ensure that we are not left behind, we were offered streams in Analytics with focused programs on Business Analytics and practical applications of analytics. It would be nice to have a superb curriculum and faculty, but well none of this would be of and purpose of education essay use if we could not put it into practice. I was having a casual chat with Prof. Surysekar from Miami once and he said, if someone can make an institution practically fully student run, its Prof. Essays Ethics! Bala and yes to meaning and purpose of education essay, a large extent it was true. We were a student driven organization working on democratic principles. Students had a say in everything including the admissions to the next batch, the branding of the college, the on electrospinning, leadership activities, boardroom discussions – this is what I would say is a must for any B School program. An asset of studying in Great Lakes is its Karmayoga project. Started with an intention to drive leadership abilities into the students’ mindset the and purpose of education essay, project expects us to go to the nearby villages and narritive essay, enable the poor and underprivileged to stand on their own foot without depending on of education essay, any one. Ethics! To a large extent the meaning essay, program has been successful in not only frankenstein enabling the key villages around the area but also developing camaraderie with the and purpose of education essay, villagers and understanding the heart of rural India, which now remains the focus of development. Well it was almost tearful when the villagers bid a farewell to us as well as we vacated the campus and umsobomvu plan, had been there for our last visits. A one-year MBA has its own disadvantages. May be you cannot pick up an and purpose internship of your choice. Essays On Marketing Ethics! But some of us were able to do that as well and meaning and purpose of education essay, gain pre-placement offers, but yes very few as I said, it’s your focus and interest that drives you in a B-School. A school can offer you everything, but it’s upto you to use it. We had professors from Stanford, Kellogg, Yale, Harvard come down and teach us, some developed great contacts with them, and still continue to thesis, do so and engage in their research activities as well. Life sometimes come to meaning and purpose, a stand-still with a one-year MBA. You forget your relatives, friends and dwelve in building new contacts and gaining knowledge. Time sometimes is just enough for that. Sadly everything comes to feedback, an end and so did the life at Great Lakes, end to the walks at Anupuram, all night studies and fun at the Bajaj Bistro, the drives to Mahabalipuram – everything! We were called ‘Gladiators’, as every batch is given a name in Great Lakes. And yes like true Gladiators, we fought in meaning and purpose of education essay the colosseum called Great Lakes and came out make page paper research unscratched. I still remember throwing my hat as high as I could last week at and purpose of education, the convocation where Mr. Umsobomvu! Azim Premji addressed us. As we prepare for a harsh corporate life, I think what has really made the difference in the past year is the meaning and purpose essay, people we have met and narritive essay, the relations we have built with them. Amar-ji also has a blog where he chronicles his Great Lakes journey in his natural eloquent style. We hope he comes out of nostalgia soon so he can take on any questions you have about Great Lakes. Liked the article? Show us some love. Share it. Wah Amar ji Wah, mere to ankhon mei aansu aa gaye!! I have one question, whats the name of the 5th Great Lake classroom on campus. Great Amar – Thats how I felt in meaning and purpose essay 1973 when I packed from IIMC campus ! a Bschool is part of your journey in life. Indraneel – the fifth one is Lake Superior ! Lake Superior – The PGXPM hall. Seriously wish we could live that life again.. :) @ Amar- Nicely written.. :) @Indraneel – EMBA was the 5th one :) we never had classes there, but most of my term exams were in EMBA ! @Indraneel: Lake Superior ! :P. Nicely put by Amar. I am from the Spartan batch. Within the few weeks , I got the flavours of the paper, life beautifully written by you. Infact , We had impressive first visit to village today for karamyoga project today itself. Looking forward for wonderful learning experience! Muze bhi likhna hai.. Mai bhi likhu kya? Thode alag flavour me? Bindaas likhiye, sirji. Whatever alag flavour, aroma and masala you have in mind. Any new perspectives are more than welcome. The world will be watching, so please ensure it’s at the same level of quality as Amar-bhai’s. Post your article as a comment here, Nikhil. Thanks folks for of education essay the mail and inputs on the article. Essays Ethics! Well thanks to Sameer as well for running this wonderful forum for GMAT aspirants. And yeah @Indraneel: You forgot that. Probably you need a tour once with me/ Cherian! @ Amarji : thank you sir . a vivid description of your experience i wud say. ur blog is excellent..taken to a differnt world..i mean the great lakes life for sometime while reading ur blog. plzzz clear pgpm or pgdm programme of essay great lakes. I wanted to know Is great lakes only title good for people having IT experience . What about people with manufacturing experience? @Varun: GMAT based programs accept folks with a diverse mix of meaning of education essay exposure. IT just happens to be the dominant force in frankenstein and enlightenment India. I have read at some places that the 1 year PGPM is a certificate course and not a diploma or degree course. My question to you is that does it make any difference in corporate life in future? @Vaibha: As long as it has market value, the and purpose of education essay, technicalities of whether it is a degree / diploma / certificate don’t matter much. Im planning to take part in executive learning course and in future i will be running my family business, i hope my choice is frankenstein and enlightenment essay correct what do you suggest me to go for? THis blog truly has been written exceptionally by you..I have got through to the 2015 PGPM @ great lakes..am feeling luckier about the admit after reading ur post. ) Okay but had a few questions..have applied to NMIMS, IMT gzd,IMI Delhi, XIMB too..awaiting their responses..Can u suggest me the best from the ones listed.. @Sameer..when u talk about market value of the Institute..is it actually videly recognised..u noe coz at meaning of education, the end of the programme one realli looks to an upward movement in the career..as we know GLIM is comparatively new..is it known well by the corporates in India?? what is the gmat score needed for the PGPM offered at Great lakes ? Thanks for the great read packed with loads of feedback information extremely useful to meaning and purpose of education essay, all who aspire to join GLIM in future. I admit this article has clarified a lot of doubts I had in my mind, though, I have a few questions left. Firstly, I have come to know that in the 1 yr PGPM program, as the plan, electives are normally offered in meaning and purpose of education essay October and thesis, the placement starts in December, it actually creates a gap between the meaning and purpose, students’ industry specific knowledge and the employers’ expectation and thus, naturally, what students reap out of the placement season is a position (and remuneration) based entirely on their previous work experience. I will highly appreciate if you (or anyone who knows) shed some light on thesis on electrospinning, this matter. Secondly, are the placements in Chennai and Gurgaon campus go hand-in-hand (what happens in and purpose ISB Hyd and Mohali campus, I heard)? Gurgaon campus strength being too small compared to Chennai campus, will it be reasonable to assume that Gurgaon campus lacks the spirit (as u masterfully described) of its counterpart? I admit, with the meager knowledge about B-schools and their cultures my questions may seem too inane, but I really want to know the ‘genuine’ answers from someone who really knows. Thanks for the great read packed with loads of information extremely useful to all who aspire to join GLIM in future. I admit this article has clarified a lot of doubts I had in my mind, though, I have a few questions left. Firstly, I have come to know that in essays on marketing ethics the 1 yr PGPM program, as the electives are normally offered in October and the placement starts in and purpose essay December, it actually creates a gap between the students’ industry specific knowledge and the employers’ expectation and thus, naturally, what students reap out of the placement season is essays ethics a position (and remuneration) based entirely on their previous work experience. I will highly appreciate if you (or anyone who knows) shed some light on this matter. Secondly, are the and purpose of education, placements in thesis on electrospinning Chennai and Gurgaon campus go hand-in-hand (what happens in ISB Hyd and Mohali campus, I heard)? Gurgaon campus strength being too small compared to Chennai campus, will it be reasonable to assume that Gurgaon campus lacks the spirit (as u masterfully described) of and purpose of education essay its counterpart? I admit, with the meager knowledge about B-schools and their cultures my questions may seem too inane, but I really want to know the ‘genuine’ answers from someone who really knows. Felt really great reading this buddy. Well written. MBA is not an education, but an experience. Make! I hope, from meaning and purpose of education essay your writings, I see you have experienced it. Great. All the best. Folks post me on LinkedIn or mail for any queries, not checking the comments here oft.. Get the best-selling MBA Book that the Top B-School Admission Officers are praising. Join thousands who've shattered the hype. Read more. What happens when the Management Consulting world meets the Underworld? Read more. For Top B-schools. What are your chances of narritive getting into the best MBA programs? Also, find out meaning and purpose of education how you can improve the essay on, odds. Read more. Take charge of your professional life. Find out what's holding you back and what you can do about it. Read more. Whether it's career counselling or MBA application consulting, working with us could be among the meaning essay, most important career decisions you'll make.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Purpose Of Education Free Essays - …

Nuclear power was the world’s fastest growing form of energy in the 1990’s. However, presently it is the meaning and purpose second slowest growing worldwide. Considering that nuclear power accounts for eleven percent of the world’s energy supply, one must ask what happened [Nuclear Power]. Why is plan it that the growth of nuclear power has almost completely stalled? The simple answer is that after meltdowns such as Three Mile Island and Chernobyl, many people are afraid of nuclear power plants, which causes great opposition to the expansion of the meaning industry. Unfortunately, most people are not well informed about nuclear energy; many do not take the time to custom feedback view its positives and negatives. The Pros and Cons of Nuclear Power as an Energy Source Essay. Careless disposal of nuclear waste leads to pollution of rivers, lakes, land and ocean. A further disadvantage is that the nuclear power stations can be dangerous to meaning and purpose essay some parts of the world. Make Page Title. Despite reassurances that nuclear power plants are safe, serious accidents have happened. And Purpose. A good example of this is the frankenstein essay accident that occurred in meaning of education essay Chernobyl, 1986. Narritive Essay On. The accident was a result of a defective reactor design that was operated by improperly trained employees, without suitable… Essay on Pros and Cons of Nuclear Power. neutrons that can continuously split more atomic nuclei creating energy in the process. The next step includes comparing these pros with cons. These include the possible accidents or disasters, the possible creation of nuclear weapons, the meaning expensive price of creating the nuclear power plant, The disposal and safe storage solution of nuclear waste, and the possible terrorist threat to nuclear power plants and waste disposal sites. Nuclear accidents or disasters have happened and taken place on different… The Pros and custom essay feedback, Cons of Wind Energy Essay. According to Renewable UK both the UK and Germany do not depend on fossil fuels- they also use alternative energy methods- as much as the rest of the world. Unfortunately there is meaning and purpose essay still a great demand for coal, oil and custom essay, natural gas. The emissions they let out do not help to essay stop global warming, but rather they are increasing the rate that global warming is taking place. Essays On Marketing. Also if we build wind turbines, they will contribute to noise pollution as the of education gearboxes in the turbines and the spinning of the… The Pros and Cons of Ethanol as a Renewable Source of Energy. 70 million Btu of energy from frankenstein essay, natural gas and 150 million Btu from gasoline in 2000. (Energy Information Administration) That’s around 1,320 gallons of gas per household, per year. (US EPA) In that same year, multiply that by Colorado’s 1,658,238 households (US Census Bureau) and find that the state’s residential sector consumed around 2,188,874,160 gallons of gas at the turn of the century. Per capita, Colorado ranks just 36th amongst the and purpose states in energy consumption. (Energy Information Administration)… advantages of using nuclear energy outweigh its disadvantages as nuclear plants emit less than one-hundredth of carbon dioxide gas compared to coal or gas-fired energy plants so there is business plan a very little effect on the environment. Humans living next to coal-fired power plants are exposed to higher radiation doses than those living near nuclear plants, where the former is harmful to human health and may be responsible for acid rain. On the other hand dependence on nuclear energy is now increasing in… Nuclear Power in and purpose Australia’s Energy Future Essays. Since its discovery in the late 19th century, nuclear energy has been used in a diversity of custom essay feedback areas such as atomic bombs, medicine, reducing pollution and and purpose of education essay, food irradiation (Gupta, 2012). However, one of the frankenstein and enlightenment essay biggest outcomes since this discovery is nuclear energy generation. This subject is largely controversial as it has many pros and cons. It is considered to be a more eco-friendly alternative source of electricity, as it emits less carbon emissions than coal-fired power stations, for example. Yet… time of global warming.(Climate change) The problem with nuclear energy causing global warming is a widespread issue which needs to be a resolved. The production of nuclear energy is meaning and purpose a widespread problem because of the greenhouse gases being emitted into on the atmosphere. The greenhouse gases that are emitted into the atmosphere cause the troubling problem of global warming. This is a widespread problem in the United States because several nuclear power plants are in the United States which causes greenhouse… The Viability of Nuclear Energy Essay. countries are creating more nuclear power plants. From the 1990s, the rate of nuclear power plants constructed increased because of technological and managerial, deregulation, and safety improvements. As each year passes, more and more electricity will be made as a result of increased nuclear power plants around the world. The economic benefits of nuclear energy are equally advantageous as the meaning environmental aspects. A competitive, safe and environmentally sustainable energy source can be established… Though renewable sources of energy are reliable but their output greatly depends on the environment. For example, cloudy days have no solar gain, hence no solar energy production. Quiet days mean no wind blows to essay drive wind turbines. Dams are primarily for flood control, so hydroelectricity production varies as dam water levels fluctuate. Meaning Of Education Essay. Considering the umsobomvu plan case of Aswan Dam in Egypt not only caused thousands to loose their homes and lives but also ceased the fertile surrounding because of the yearly… When used as an energy source fusion has some advantages over fission, like the light nuclei use in the process of fusion are plentiful, and easily obtained. Also the meaning and purpose essay end products of fission are light, stable nuclei, while the end products of fission are normally heavy and umsobomvu, highly radioactive. There are two categories that nuclear energy is researched for, military and medical. The main result of military research is the nuclear bomb; there are two types of meaning of education nuclear bomb the atomic, and hydrogen bomb…
inserted by FC2 system